Why choose flexible payment?
- Spread the cost of your new boiler and installation
- For only a small monthly payment you can have access to a high spec heating system
Choose from our 2 finance options:
2 years INTEREST FREE CREDIT
Spread the cost over 2 years
No upfront deposit
Equal monthly payments
Up to 12 years guarantee as standard
Who we CAN work with
- Minimum age of 18 years
- UK resident for more than 12 months
- Own personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken
- Owner occupier
- Permanent employment, working minimum 16 hours per week
- Self employed
- Retired person
- On disability allowance
- Unemployed and ‘hour person’ (with consent of co-habiting working partner)
Who we CAN’T work with
- Unemployed without a spouse/ partner in full time
- Temporary positions/ agency workers
- Foster Carers without a spouse/partner who meets our minimum employment criteria
- Child-minders who do not have a registered
- Full time students (other than trainee nurses and
- Supply teachers who do not have a permanent
contract with a specific school, we would possibly
require the school name and address
AddHeat Ltd (FRN 924162) is an Appointed Representative of Consumer Credit Compliance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 631736).
The permissions of Consumer Credit Compliance Limited as a Principal firm allow AddHeat Ltd to undertake credit broking. AddHeat Ltd acts as a credit broker and not a lender and do not receive a fee for the introduction.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) Plc authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority. Finance options are offered subject to status and credit check which must be completed before commencement of works. A 14 day cooling off period applies to all applications. If cancelled within 14 days, alternative payment of full outstanding balance must be made.