Gas Boiler Service
We specialise in the servicing, repair, maintenance & installation of gas boilers in East Cheshire, Stockport and Manchester. We can offer same day callouts.
A boiler service costs £75 + VAT
We recommend servicing your gas boiler every year to keep it running efficiently which will help keep your gas bills down and avoid costly breakdowns and repairs.
We service all types of boilers, from combi boilers to system boilers. Regular safety checks can help keep your central heating system running and prevent the need for emergency repairs.
Most new boilers come with a manufacturer’s warranty but in most cases, in order for it to be valid, you will need to have your boiler serviced every 12 months.
One of the best ways to ensure your boiler works effectively and efficiently is to book an annual boiler service with one of our qualified engineers.
What is a boiler service?
A boiler service is a manual inspection conducted by a plumber or engineer. They will inspect your boiler for any potential faults or issues and service particular parts within it, helping to catch any problems before they result in a major break down or could pose a potential safety risk.
What is included in my annual gas boiler service?
A gas boiler service includes the following:
- A visual check of the boiler and flame, if possible
- Checks on the flue (externally and internally)
- Checking the operating pressure and / or heat input
- Checking safety devices
- Check case seals for an effective seal
- Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components (burner, heat exchanger, main injector, spark / sensor probe)
- Boiler fired safely to identify any working faults
- Boiler parts cleaned, if necessary
- A service report showing any defects
The boiler service will take about 40 minutes.
Dedicated, trusted tradesmen in the North West
Our Home Emergency Cover is a year-round cover designed to to help keep your home and hot water warm and working.
Whether it’s your boiler, central heating, plumbing or electrics, our boiler and central heating cover helps you avoid the unexpected costs of breakdowns. An annual boiler service is included with all our Home Emergency Cover products.
Landlord Gas Safety
Know your gas safety responsibilities and protect your tenants
As a landlord you should be aware that you are responsible for the safety of your tenants. Your legal duties apply to a wide range of accommodation occupied under a lease or licence, including (but not limited to):
- Residential premises provided for rent by local authorities, housing associations, private sector landlords, co-operatives, hostels
- Rooms, let in bed-sit accommodation, private households, bed and breakfast accommodation and hotels
- Rented holiday accommodation such as chalets, cottages, flats, caravans and narrow boats on inland waterways
Our engineers are trained to offer a range of services, check out some other services that we offer.
Locations we cover
We cover a large area of approximately 20 miles radius of Macclesfield